Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekly Goals Check-in

My goal for the week was to finish marking up the beginning of HM and type it up. I did the marking, but not the typing. However, I did figure out a plausible way for the guys to figure out who did it and how to tighten the timeline to add more tension. Good stuff, so I'm not going to beat myself up over not typing the changes yet.

For this week, I'm going to start the retype, making both the timeline and subplot (marks) changes. As this will take longer than just adding the mark-ups, I will be very happy with twenty-five revised pages.

2 comments:

Ali said...

So, now that you've tried the weekly goals, how do you like breaking down your month? Is it working, not working, or too soon to tell?

D.B. deClerq said...

I think it's too soon to tell. I should know by the end of the month.