Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not Too Bad

I received the last of my verbal critiques on Sunday. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience. That's not to say that all the feedback was positive. Far from it. But with each negative comment came a good suggestion on how to fix it. There were differences of opinion. Pretty typical.

My next step is to read through the written comments on the pages. I may have time this weekend. Then I'll digest everything, decide what I'm going to change and what to leave alone then start revisions next month.

Thank you to Ali, Deb, Fleur, Jenny, John, Mary and Nicole for their time and comments. You do rock.

4 comments:

Jenny Maloney said...

I don't know why you're thanking Deb. I mean, she had some good suggestions and all, but, really, I don't think this novel needs more sex. Just disregard her comments.

Minion GIR said...

Every novel needs more sex!

Who said that? Not me!

The One and Only John said...

Every novel? Even all of the Hardy Boys mysteries, or the Chronicles of Narnia?

Jenny Maloney said...

Hey, I saw the new movie and Caspian's pretty hot....don't tell Shane.