Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dresden Files

Some may wonder why I've listed Storm Front, the first book in the Dresden Files series, under "Mysteries I've Read". Because it fits. It's not a cozy, but still...

Harry Dresden is a private investigator. He also happens to be a wizard, but he's a wizard trying to find out Who Done It. This book could just as easily fit on the Mystery shelf at my local Big Bookstore as in the Fantasy section.

Plan to see more of the Dresden books listed soon. I like Harry's smart-alecky tone. After hearing that James Marsters--Spike from Buffy and Angel--read the audiobooks, I may have to indulge in one or two of those as well.

The Dresden Files television show is also worth a watch on SciFi Channel. They've changed a few of the specifics, but got Harry just right.

No comments: